My name is Charlotte Savory
and I am the PCN (Primary Care Network)4 Dietitian.
I have over 9 years’
experience, working in the NHS, supporting people to manage chronic health
Dietitians assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems and are the only nutrition professionals to be regulated by law, we are governed by an ethical code to ensure that we always work to the highest standard.
Diet impacts every aspect of our health, but there is so much unreliable and conflicting information in the news and social media about diet, it can be difficult to know what the best choice for you is.
You might know what you ‘should’ be doing, but haven’t yet been able to put that knowledge into action.
I use the most up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease to help you optimise your health and nutritional status.
What you can expect at an appointment with me:
– Assessment of your current food habits compared with current relevant guidelines
– Assessment of your readiness to change and tips on how to become more ready
– Practical advice on how to build positive changes into your diet, personally tailored to your health, age, social and cultural needs
– Sign posting to evidence based information on the internet
– Sign posting to other helpful services like our PCN Physiotherapist or Social Prescriber
– No judgement
– No ‘telling off’
I work directly for PCN4, so no referral is required and no long wait for your first appointment, just call our dedicated Reception staff and ask for a Dietitian appointment.